Qualifier: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8
8:15 - 9:00 AM • RACER CHECK-IN MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION. Valid photo ID required to CHECK-IN.
1) Buy lift ticket or bring your current Mt. Baker Season Pass
2) Get racer pack (includes bib #, sweatshirt and racer goodies).
3) Check your running order at Race Info Booth &/or top of course.
9:00 - 10:00 AM • COURSE INSPECTION
• Inspection is subject to course condition (The course has to hold up for approximately 1200 runs through the weekend!)
• YOU CANNOT RUN THE COURSE! This means NO linked turns; unless conditions warrant, as determined by Gwyn or Amy.
• To get a good look at the course, get there early and only side-slip on the course (NO LINKED TURNS!) and you MUST wear your bib when slipping the course. Racers caught making unauthorized linked turns face being DQ’D for that run.
• You will be allowed only one course inspection and must be lined up in the start area before 9:45. We are cutting it off at 9:45, period. You will not be allowed on the course after 9:45. If you miss the slipping time, carefully inspect the course from the sidelines.
10:15 AM • RACE START
Check Start Area for any time changes
Category Running Order : see the Racer List program insert
Racer Running Order: Alphabetical in each category
1:30 PM • MUSIC & FIRE PIT AT WHITE SALMON DAY LODGE (weather dependent)
4:00 PM • RESULTS The list of racers who qualify for the finals on Sunday will be posted in the Racer Info Booth in the White Salmon Day Lodge by approximately 4:00 PM Friday afternoon.
Please Note: Schedule of events is subject to change without notice
depending on unpredictable circumstances. We will post all race time
changes at the start shack and at the Race Info Booth in the White
Salmon Day Lodge lower level.